Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.452 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 118% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,049TL (€852) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 30 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)