Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.986 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 152% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,804TL (€980) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Midoun costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zurich costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)