Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.915 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 118% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,296TL (€931) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)