Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00987 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 97% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,683TL (CH$778,645) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)