Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 170% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,080TL (€1,148) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Tunas costs 30 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)