Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.986 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 130% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,420TL (€1,048) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 3 hours ago)