Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00704 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 155% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,943TL (₩1,411,425) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 3 hours ago)