Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00644 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 139% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,555TL (₩1,484,521) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 5 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)