Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,287TL ($1,348) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 4 hours ago)