Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.948 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 194% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,452TL (€1,280) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 3 hours ago)