Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09641 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,692TL (48,665 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)