Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10421 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,143TL (₨49,355) in Bidar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)