Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10536 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 26% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,035TL (₨47,785) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)