Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.948 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 160% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,615TL (€1,075) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)