Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00052 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 51% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,282TL (Rp 10,122,340) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)