Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05895 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 43% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,421TL (91,950 Dinar) in Béchar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)