Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.079 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 272% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,135TL (NZ$2,783) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Babylon, New York costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lawrence, Kansas costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨480 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 3.55 zł (about 2 hours ago)