Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.295 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 144% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,788TL (€945) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 193,363TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Meknes costs 200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brisbane costs AU$53 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)