Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.421 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 202% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,873TL (4,491 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Gothenburg costs 600 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jerez de la Frontera costs €3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Visakhapatnam costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 5 hours ago)