Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.138 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 42% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,677TL (S/. 2,656) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)