Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01803 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 44% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,920TL (328,372 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)