Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00644 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 160% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,390TL (1,613,127 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)