Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.077 TRY / AED
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 172% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,900TL (Dirham 5,248) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)