Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia vs Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04997 XCD / MKD
Do you live in Kingstown, Saint Vincent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 35% cheaper than in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$5,200 in Kingstown, Saint Vincent you would need to make just about EC$3,375 (67,546 ден) in Skopje.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)