Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.747 XCD / ILS
Do you live in Kingstown, Saint Vincent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
For example, you would need at least EC$5,622 (7,525 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with EC$4,200 in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)