Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09799 XCD / ETB
Do you live in Kingstown, Saint Vincent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require EC$5,100 in Kingstown, Saint Vincent you would need to make just about EC$4,326 (44,146 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)