Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Kingston upon Hull? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Kingston upon Hull you would need to make just about £1,469 (﷼ 78,818,367) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £24,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)