Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14427 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Kingston upon Hull? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Kingston upon Hull you would need to make just about £1,699 (R$ 11,776) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)