Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,212 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00099 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Kingston upon Hull? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Kingston upon Hull you would need to make just about £2,375 (CH$2,397,369) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)