Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13702 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Kingston upon Hull? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Kingston upon Hull you would need to make just about £1,589 (R$ 11,598) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)