Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18997 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Kingston upon Hull? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Kingston upon Hull you would need to make just about £2,083 (RM10,962) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)