Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00099 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Kingston upon Hull? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Kingston upon Hull you would need to make just about £1,677 (CH$1,691,792) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Los Angeles, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 200 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)