Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00099 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Kingston upon Hull? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Kingston upon Hull you would need to make just about £2,449 (CH$2,472,514) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)