Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00099 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,220 (4,270,555 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 6 hours ago)