Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06447 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$2,911 (Mex$ 45,151) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)