Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19758 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 44% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,355 (16,982元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)