Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.294 CAD / USD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,650 ($6,687) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,400 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)