Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Kingston, Canada
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02366 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$1,430 (60,446 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)