Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 759 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020.
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,071 in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 69 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)