Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Kingston, Canada
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.959 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,773 (4,975 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)