Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,386 (CH$2,000,780) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)