Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19758 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 7% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,076 (30,754元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,700 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (33 minutes ago)