Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.547 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,434 (€3,512) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Zurich costs CHF 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £710 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Ensenada costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)