Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.548 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,153 (€3,328) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 69 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)