Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18805 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,354 ($b17,838) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)