Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06458 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,895 (Mex$ 60,308) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karimnagar costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)