Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 CAD / USD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 7% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,323 ($4,095) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)