Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02700 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,035 (Php149,434) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 6 hours ago)