Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.298 CAD / USD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,661 ($7,441) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,300 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$13,000 (about 3 hours ago)