Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Kingston, Canada
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01587 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$2,117 (ARS $133,351) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)